- This drawing will be Metric.
- Follow the same procedures as the previous tutorials.
- Use your brain power to solve this one.
- NOTE: Use a Tan, Tan, Radius Circle when doing the R51.00 circle
- Dimension this drawing.
- Center the drawing, scale, print off and hand in to be marked.
- If desperate follow this old tutorial [Gear-arm.dwg] and wait for it to load, and then follow the procedure. Note the procedure is for an older version of AutoCad and therefore some adjustments may need to be made.