3D Model Or House Perspective – 2 Point
Choose one of these to complete
Build a 3D Model – work in pairs, if you finish 1, then you can build a 2nd
- Use your floor plan and build a cardboard model to ¼” = 1’ scale.
- Draw out all your walls and actual roof shapes, plot to a scale of ¼” = 1’ and glue them to the appropriate cardboard wall.
- Add details – shingles, doors, windows, siding, shrubs, car, trees, etc.
- Half the marks for drawing the walls and half for the model.
- Draw a 2 point perspective of the front of your house
- Draw details – trees, sidewalk, driveway, car, etc.